Egilholm pack: city map + 3 battle maps
This product contains:
- City map of Egilholm (4962 x 3508), VTT-friendly (under 8MB), a version with labels and a version without labels
- Battle map of the home of Jawyn the hermit (3508 x 2480), VTT-friendly (under 8MB), a version of the exterior with and one without grid (16 x 23) as well as a version of the interior of the house, also with and without grid
- Battle map of a location in the Iron Marshes (3508 x 2480), VTT-friendly (under 8MB), a version with grid (24 x 34) and a version without grid
- Battle map of the Lair of the Hollow Creeper (3508 x 2480), VTT-friendly (under 8MB), a version with grid (16 x 23) and a version without grid
Egilholm is the capital of the similarly named region with a population of 1,730. The region itself is only thinly populated, especially the part of the Lower Iron Hills in which the town can be found.
The town is home to some odd inhabitants:
- Dilya Venqen – an elven mage who lives in his treehouse estate in the northeastern part of town;
- Griffo Whitfoot – a hobbit refugee, expelled from his village in the Iron Hills, trying to make a home for himself within the city walls of Egilholm;
- Jawyn the Hermit – a man who has lived all of his life in a self-built cottage in the middle of the Iron Marshes
- Ingunn Orndottir – a shield maiden and hero of many wars
And then there’s of course the Lair of the Hollow Creeper, the Haunted District, the Flying Serpents Circus, the Iron Marshes and the famous inn The Shattered Fishbone.
Plenty to do and discover in Egilholm!
This pack contains a city map and 3 encounter maps of locations that you can find on the city map.