Trythian Kingdom – The hidden mountain kingdom
Surrounded mostly by mountains, the only viable place to reach the Trythian Kingdom are the Blackwater Shores. From there, an exploration of a new land starts. Guide your adventurers through the forested and mountainous lands, with several cities and villages to gather supplies or start a quest. Explore the Odium Craters or the Dirim Scar. See what secrets are hidden in the Blackthorn Keep or in the ruins of Zul. Climb the highest mountain of the kingdom, called The Finger or try your luck crossing the Blazing Spikes. There’s plenty to do if you decide to do your next campaign in the Kingdom of Trythian!
File type: JPG.
– For a €20 fee, you can get all the labels on this map customized to really make it your own, personal fantasy world.
– Completely custom fantasy maps, made for you from scratch, start at €100.
Contact me for details.
This download contains 4 versions of the map:
- 7013 x 4960 high resolution for printing A2, with labels
- 7013 x 4960 high resolution for printing A2, without labels
- 4960 x 3508 VTT-friendly version of under 7MB, with labels
- 4960 x 3508 VTT-friendly version of under 7MB, without labels