Enhance your mapmaking skills
Welcome to the Wonderdraft Academy!
Are you planning to start on your first map using Wonderdraft? Or do you already have some experience with the software, but want to further enhance your skills? Then you’re in the right place!
After 4 years of professional mapmaking and creating more than 400 fantasy maps, I started the Wonderdraft Academy to get more people passionate about fantasy mapmaking with Wonderdraft. This versatile software package is the number 1 choice for usability and getting the best results within a short amount of time.
Combining my experience and my geographical background, I am ready to teach you all the concepts of fantasy mapmaking in Wonderdraft, as well as the geography behind the maps.
Choose your Academy Membership
- Regular Wonderdraft guides
- Regular geography and general mapmaking guides
- Access to Wonderdraft source file templates
- Professional feedback, tips and tricks on the maps that you create
- All of the regular member, plus the following:
- Guides on specific topics on request
- Specific Wonderdraft templates on request
- Tailor-made step-by-step guide and help for your specific mapmaking problems and challenges
Early membership advantage
Since the Academy has only just opened its doors, many things still need to be shaped. I am dedicated to writing lots of guides, creating templates and providing feedback and help, but this won’t happen in an instant.
For early members, this means you have a lot of influence in the direction of the Academy. Topics that you, as an early member would like to learn more about will get priority. Also, there will be more room for personal feedback and tip in the early days of the Academy. Make use of this opportunity by signing up now!
Latest Wonderdraft Quick Guide
Check out my YouTube channel for more Wonderdraft Quick Guides!
Current available Wonderdraft templates for members
After becoming a member of the Wonderdraft Academy through my Patreon, you get access to a library of Wonderdraft files. As a member, you can request new templates. The current ones that you get access to are:
- Afognak Island (Alaska) with mountains
- Ancient Egypt, colored with mountains and towns
- Ancient Egypt empty
- Basic skull-shaped island
- Britain and Ireland
- Che Guevara shaped land
- China with cities
- Hyborian Age (Conan the Barbarian)
- Hyborian Age with mountains, forests and rivers
- Japan with mountains and rivers
- Kanto (Pokemon) with towns, colored
- Korea and northeast China
- Nelson Mandela shaped land
- New Penzance island (Wes Anderson movie)
- New York state
- Okinawa with towns, forests and mountains
- Perfect circle (atol)
- Poseidon’s revenge (Atlantic region with 250m sea level rise)
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- The Belgariad world (book series)
- Ukraine with borders, mountains and rivers